Ayurvedic medicine, also known as Ayurveda, is one of the world’s oldest holistic healing systems. It was developed thousands of years ago in India. It is based on the principle belief that health and wellness depend on a delicate balance between the mind, body, and spirit. The prime aim of Ayurveda is to achieve good health, rather than fighting the disease.
Ayurveda is the healing gift to us from the ancient enlightened Vedic culture. According to astronomical records in ancient Vedic texts, the Vedic system, including Ayurveda, was in practice before 4000 BC, when the vernal equinox occurred in the stars of Gemini and the now dry Sarasvati river was the greatest river in India. Ayurveda reflects healing wisdom of this ancient Sarasvati culture that was one of the great cradles of world civilization.
So, if you are wondering whether Ayurveda might be as good as it claims to be, then here are 5 reasons why Ayurveda may be a good option.
1. Ayurveda is Natural: Ayurveda offers natural ways of treating diseases and promoting health. Because Ayurveda considers the Mind, the Body and the Spirit of an individual, it focuses on a natural way of being.
2. Ayurveda is Holistic: Ayurveda is the most popular holistic forms of medicine that has originated in India, and is now rapidly spreading around the world. Ayurveda is a combination of two Sanskrit words, ayus meaning ‘life’ and veda meaning ‘knowledge’. Hence, Ayurveda literally means ‘the knowledge of life’.
3. Ayurveda is Safe: Ayurveda is also known as the science of natural healing because it derives its medicines purely from nature. its made by natural way and its natural healing procedure its totally safe without any side effects.
4. Technology: When someone describes Ayurveda, most people believe that it contains an ancient herbal formula. But the fact is that Ayurvedic medicine has evolved. It relies on the latest extraction technologies to extract and retain the vitality of the botanicals. They are available as easy-to-use pills and capsules.
5. Ayurveda Treatment: The treatment in ayurveda is mainly contain powders, tablets, decoctions, medicated oils etc. which are prepared from natural herbs, plants and minerals because these medicines are extracted from natural sources and not synthetic, they are also accepted and assimilated in the body without creating any harm and side effects to the body and on the other hand.
So, consider making the switch to Ayurveda today for a better tomorrow.