Urinary Tract Infection Cures – the Simplest Way to Treat Your Bladder Infection at Home
Most urinary tract infection cures center around keeping your tract healthy and preventing future attacks. Unfortunately, the traditional way of treating infections, antibiotics, does neither of these. If you have researched urinary tract infection antibiotics, you should know that the medication is only successful 75% of the time.
Fact! About 25% of bladder infection sufferers will redevelop their U.T.I. after using antibiotics.
Why is this? The reason why this form of medication can do more harm than good is because the medication kills the bacteria. The word ‘anti’ means no and ‘biotic’ means life. In other words, an antibiotic means ‘no life’. This would be the perfect treatment for the infection but your body contains both ‘good’ and ‘bad’ bacteria. And as you may have guessed, antibiotics kill both types of bacteria.
But what is the best way to treat your U.T.I.?
A Healthy and Balanced Urinary Tract
The newest medical research validates many natural health remedies. For instance, research everywhere is showing how the whole body functions as one organism. And treatment for your body (or bladder) should adhere to this fact. That is where we get the term ‘holistic treatment’.
Unfortunately, many traditional medications do exactly the opposite. In the case of your infection, antibiotics are prescribed for the bladder only and often times do harm to the urinary tract in its entirety.
And that is a reason why all natural health doctors and some doctors are now recommending simple urinary tract infection cures that you can do at home. Here are some of tips many doctors are now recommending to their patients.
Natural Ways to Cure Your Urinary Tract Infection
These 5 tips are a simple way to flush E coli bacteria and prevent future attacks with prevention tips.
1. You should start by supplementing Vitamin C. Vitamin C (also called ascorbic acid) is a natural way to boost your immune system. Your immunity keeps your body healthy by fighting bacteria, viruses and infections. Since U.T.I.s are usually caused by E coli, taking a quality supplement can help cure and prevent attacks.
2. You should also keep your kidneys healthy because they aid in preventing U.T.I.s. An alfalfa juice concentrate can dramatically improve the kidney’s functioning which will rid the body of toxins and increase the flow of urine. Another good tip would be to add cranberry fruit tablets to the concentrate for an extra prevention boost!
3. Another tip our customers have found success is with the dried berries and leaves of bilberry (blueberry) plants. This remedy has been shown to cure and prevent urinary tract infections by acting as an anti-inflammatory.
4. Perhaps one of the most popular herbs is Echinacea. Echinacea is often referred to as the ‘wonder drug’ of herbs because it is used to treat the common cold, flu and also fights off bladder infections. This herb will strengthen the immune system and fight off most bacterial infections.
5. The best way to cure your infection is to flush the bacteria. We have spent thousands of hours of research on the Urinary Tract Infection Remedy Report which offers a simple and effective step by step remedy to cure yourself at home.
You’re 12 Hours Away from a Cure
You may have two options. Buy over-priced antibiotics only to find out that you have a 25% chance of getting another infection. Or use a 100% guaranteed Urinary Tract Infection Remedy that works in 12 hours.
Please take a moment and visit our Urinary Tract Infection Cures website which has helped thousands of sufferers cure