Sterility – Causes And Home Remedies
Sterility refers to the state of being infertile or the incapacity to beget off-springs. Infertility can affect both men and women. If a woman does not conceive in spite of trying for one whole year, any one of the two partners could be sterile. A man’s fertility is governed by the testicles, which must produce healthy sperm to be ejaculated timely into the woman’s vagina. Low sperm count, abnormal sperm motility, reduced semen production, structural abnormality in sperm transporting tubes, the varicose vein in the cord that connects to testicles, etc. may make a man sterile. Look at Klikdokter Infosehat if you want to know more about Health information from KlikDokter.
A woman’s fertility is governed by the regular release of healthy eggs by the ovaries. Also, a woman’s reproductive tract must facilitate proper passage of eggs and sperms into her fallopian tubes to be fertilized and implanted in the uterus. Fall in estrogen and progesterone levels, inflammation of fallopian tubes, inflammation of the cervix, etc. may interfere with ovulation and a woman’s power to reproduce. Sterility may be of the following two types:
1. Primary infertility – In this case, conception has never taken place.
2. Secondary infertility – In this case, the couple has conceived previously; but is now unable to do so because of some fertility impairing physical or medical condition.
Age plays a crucial role in determining sterility. Both men and women are highly fertile in their mid-twenties. Fertility starts declining as one crosses 30 years of age. The factors that promote sterility in the case of both men and women are stress, smoking, alcoholism, drug addiction, obesity, under-weight, dieting, etc. Medical conditions like thyroid disease, diabetes, anemia, etc. may also make a man or woman sterile.
1. Consume onions in plenty, for they make the sexual organs healthy and do away with sterility.
2. Soak dry grapes in water overnight. In the morning, crush them to make a paste. Add the pasta to a glass of milk and drink. This solves the problem of sterility.
3. Consume 5-7 dry dates daily. This enhances libido, strengthens sexual organs, and makes one fertile.
4. Consume 3-4 raw garlic seeds every day to treat your sterility.
5. Soak Jambul leaves in water for some time. Then crush them to a paste. Mix the dough with 1-2 tablespoons of honey and consume. This will provide rewarding results.
6. Dissolve 2-3 teaspoons of coriander powder in a glass of water. Add sugar or jaggery to sweeten. Take the solution in the morning in empty stomach. This is an effective home remedy for sterility.
7. Mix dried and powdered winter cherry herb in a glass of milk and drink. Women should drink the mixture for one week once the monthly periods have ended. This will put an end to your sterility.
8. Add 15-20 gms of dried and powdered banyan root to a glass of milk and have. Women should take the solution for 4-5 nights following the end of monthly periods. This is a useful sterility remedy.
9. Combine one teaspoon each of raw ginger extracts and honey. Take the mixture along with a boiled egg to get rid of sterility.
10. Grind dry ginger and dry Indian gooseberry into a fine powder. Add 1-2 teaspoons of both the powders to a glass of milk. Also, add some sugar and drink. This works miraculously.
11. After every meal, eat areca nuts to turn fertile.
12. Consumption of eggs facilitates conception for both genders.
13. Live on a rice diet to become productive.