Pure Natura of Iceland designs to export its freeze-dried total meals nutritional supplements produced from organ meat, which would supply Us citizens with simple entry to the missing backlink in modern-day nutrition.
PALM Beach, FL, Dec. 22, 2020 (World NEWSWIRE) — Muscle mass meat has been a staple of the modern day American diet plan for generations.
But a lot of Individuals might not understand that organ meat is packed with more nutrition, natural vitamins, and minerals than the traditional meat staple.
Now, Pure Natura of Iceland ideas to export its freeze-dried whole meals dietary supplements manufactured from organ meat, which would provide Individuals quick accessibility to the missing connection in modern day nutrition.
“We have missing our link to our healthy, ancestral diet plan,” claimed Hildur Magnusdottir, CEO of Pure Natura, which is found in the northwestern aspect of Iceland in the wonderful fjord Skagafjordur. “Pure Natura brings together our grandmothers’ traditions from the previous environment with new technology to convey back again a much healthier way of living.
“We imagine everybody deserves ideal health and wellness,” Magnusdottir extra.
The key component in Pure Natura’s freeze-dried entire meals dietary supplements is organ meat from Icelandic free of charge-roaming lambs.
“By utilizing the freeze-drying method, you can safely try to Keto Meal Delivery eat the liver and organ meats uncooked,” she stated. “You are finding all of nature’s nutrition in our full food stuff nutritional supplements. As we like to say, ‘For health, we revert to nature.’”
Magnusdottir stated organ meat is an fantastic supply of protein and prosperous in Keto Meal Delivered vitamins like vitamin A, B natural vitamins, and vitamin k2 and minerals, this sort of as iron, magnesium, selenium, and zinc. Organ meat also gives all 9 critical amino acids that your human body requires.
“We consider absolutely everyone warrants very good health,” Magnusdottir mentioned. “Pure Natura offers the best excellent dietary complete meals nutritional supplement for people who want power, health, and peak overall performance.”
Pure Natura designs to convey the following supplements to America:
- LIVER, which is Pure Natura’s flagship health supplement, is freeze-dried Icelandic lamb liver or “nature’s multi-vitamin” as many men and women simply call it.
- DETOX, which supports detoxing pathways and total health, incorporates freeze-dried lamb and herbs, these kinds of as dandelion root, birch leaves, and Angelica seeds.
- Balance, which is the great nutritional supplement for all round coronary heart health and athletic performance, consists of freeze-dried Icelandic lamb hearts, yarrow, birch leaves, Rhodiola Rosea, and chamomile.
- Balance, which is packed with CoQ10 for mitochondrial support, adaptogenic herbs, and other very important nutrients for exceptional health and general performance.
- Electric power, which is the greatest complement for CEOs and white-collar is effective who will need reduction from a stressful way of living, is packed with nutrients from freeze-dried lamb liver and hearts and adaptogenic herbs like Rhodiola Rosea.
Magnusdottir launched Pure Natura in 2015 with two other girls to manufacture the purest nutritional dietary supplements on the current market.
“Our exploration crew created a supplement line produced from pure Icelandic organ meats. We only use Icelandic cost-free-roaming lamb and wild-harvested herbs,” Magnusdottir said. “Organ meat is one of the most nutrient-abundant superfoods obtainable to folks.”
Pure Natura’s uniqueness lies not only because it is the only ovine (lamb) organ supplement on the sector, but it’s also built from pure, wild raised Icelandic lamb.
“The lambs roam entirely free, acquiring nourishment from grass, berries, and arctic herbs discovered in the rolling valleys and mountain pastures of Iceland’s unspoiled landscape,” she mentioned.
Magnusdottir stated the lambs are free of charge from progress-advertising antibiotics and expansion hormones.
“None of our lambs gets any GMO feed because it is forbidden in Iceland to give it to sheep,” she mentioned. “They are reared on the goodness of the Icelandic surroundings.”
Magnusdottir said Pure Natura goods are for persons of all ages who want to achieve better health via nutrition.
“Our merchandise are 100 percent gluten-absolutely free and biodegradable. Our lambs roam wholly no cost and are living only in unspoiled Icelandic nature,” Magnusdottir said. “Pure Natura is the missing connection in modern nutrition.”
For additional information, check out www.purenatura.com.
Robert Grant Pure Natura 561-421-3045 [email protected]