The Benefits of Natural Therapies to Beat Staphylococcus Aureus – What You Ought To Know
Staphylococcus Aureus is one of the most dreaded bacterial infections known to man. Basically, staph is methicillin resistant staphylococcus aureus, a type of bacteria that is not susceptible to the medical effects of antibiotic medication. This means the bacteria is able to thrive to cause infections and complications despite the application of antibiotics. Common antibiotics are not able to neutralize the bacteria in the body, allowing it to wreak havoc, causing such grave illnesses as osteomyelitis, meningitis, endocarditis among others.
The Known Natural Therapies Effective with Staphylococcus Aureus
There have been a few natural therapies that have been approved by the Food and Drug Administration. Here are some of the latest ones in use.
- Honey-based wound dressings. These are wound dressings that primarily of absorbent alginate pads covered in Manuka honey. Manuka honey is essentially Leptospermum and this compound has been used since ancient times. Honey is a very acidic compound which is great as an antibacterial compound. Also, the honey when exposed to abscesses, hydrogen peroxide is used. The lack of water and nearly pure sugar content of the dressing would draw out the pus and fluid from the wound to speed up the healing process. The natural phytochemical content of the honey also helps in the healing and recuperation of the wound.
- Homeopathic remedies such as proactive measures which use the whole body in its natural state to support the immune system in its fight against infectious agents. These include salve application, diet alteration and other naturally occurring substances to fight the disease. Methods such as Chinese acupuncture, increase in the intake of naturally occurring vitamins and minerals and ingestion of “superfoods” help the body combat the ill effects of infection naturally and holistically.
The Benefits of Natural Therapies to beat Staphylococcus Aureus
The overuse and misuse of antibiotic medication has propagated the creation of superbugs, drug resistant bacteria such as MRSA. By the use of alternative remedies, there are beneficial effects that help combat MRSA.
- The natural therapy is not disease specific but is a system wide solution to the problem. This kind of therapy adjusts and remedies not only the symptoms but also treats the cause of the illness and disease.
- The natural therapy is cost effective, as the ingredients used are often easily purchased at low cost. Unlike antibiotic medication which is often expensive, the natural therapy is at a much lower cost.
- The natural therapy results in little or no consequence at all unlike the use antibiotic medication which increases tolerance and creates drug resistant bacteria in the body.
The Options to Avail of the Benefits of Natural Therapies to Beat Staphylococcus Aureus Naturally.
The safest and tested way to treat staphylococcus aureus is through the use of antibiotic regimens to neutralize the bacteria. The problem is, the science has been unable to catch up with the mutations of the staph bacteria. Currently, very few and very expensive antibiotics offer a slim opportunity to combat this dreaded bacteria’s effects. If this happens, it is best that you consult your doctor as to the introduction of natural therapies to support the current drug regimen. In this way, you are able to fight the problems brought about by MRSA on a two tier level, leaving nothing but the positive benefits of natural therapies to beat MRSA for you to reap.
In an effort to raise awareness about natural staph cures, we decided to interview 7 people who have all managed to overcome their staph infections using natural alternative remedies. In it they reveal exactly what they did and how they did it. It really is a must read for those suffering from this terrible infection known as staphylococcus aureus.