Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedies – Cure Bladder Infection With These Natural Health Secrets
Did you know that millions of people choose to cure their bladder infection with simple urinary tract infection home remedies? In fact, many experts believe that many simple remedies for bladder infections are more effective than antibiotics. However, pharmaceutical companies are doing everything they can to keep doctors prescribing antibiotics that only work 75% of the time.
Fact! Did you know that 25% of people who take antibiotics for U.T.I.s will redevelop the infection in a few months?
If you are sick of redeveloping an infection month after month? If you are looking for a sure way to cure every urinary tract infection? If you are interested in preventing future infections? Here are some natural health secrets your doctor should have shared with you.
Natural Remedies and Urinary Tract Health
I understand that antibiotics are convenient because you can pop a little pill and forget about it the rest of the day. However, there is a major problem with U.T.I. antibiotics that doctors are not sharing with you! Antibiotics derive from the term ‘no life’. They ‘work’ because they kill all bacteria in the urinary tract.
This would be the perfect treatment if you only had ‘bad’ bacteria. Unfortunately, your body has billions of tiny bacteria that are good and bad. Many of the ‘good’ bacteria which is helpful is often killed by antibiotics. This often leads to further infections and creates an unbalanced urinary tract. This is part of the reason why many people continually redevelop infection after infection.
The good news is that natural health works to do the exact opposite. Natural remedies work because they help boost the immune system to naturally kill the bacteria. They also naturally keep the bacteria from clinging to the lining of the urinary tract.
And finally, by keeping your urinary tract healthy; you may never have to deal with an infection again!
Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedy Secrets
The best treatment plan is to keep the E coli out of the urinary tract. Here are some secrets that you should know before you use antibiotics.
1. Flush and Don’t Kill! The best treatment is to flush the bacteria! Killing the E coli bacteria will only lead to bacteria developing a resistance to antibiotics. Therefore, we recommend a natural remedy using cranberries. Only eating cranberries or drinking cranberry juice will not work by itself.
2. Enzymes and Potassium – A quick way to attack ‘bad’ bacteria is with apple cider vinegar. Apple cider vinegar is rich in enzymes and potassium, as well as other trace minerals. Most sufferers are deficient in healthy enzymes and potassium. It can be used as a natural antibiotic that can also help flush the infection. We recommend mixing one tablespoon of apple cider vinegar with 8 ounces of warm water. Because of the bad taste you can also add honey.
3. Avoid these Foods – Did you know that foods with high acid content will often make your symptoms worse? You should cut these foods out of your diet while your body flushes the bacteria: coffee, tea, chocolate, oranges, pineapple, strawberries, tomatoes, carbonated drinks, chicken and steak.
4. Fiber – We strongly recommend eating high fiber foods along with water during the cure and for prevention. Foods with high fiber and water naturally flush the body of many impurities including bacteria. Drink plenty of water each day! And you should also switch to foods with high dietary fiber (3-4 grams of dietary fiber per serving).
5. A U.T.I Natural Remedy – We also strongly recommend a simple 12 hour remedy that works with all of these tips. The best remedy is one that flushes your urinary tract while using cranberries (tablets) to keep the bacteria from clinging to the walls. A step by step remedy can be found in this U.T.I. Remedy Report.
A Researched Remedy
Would you try a 100% guaranteed Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedy if it was offered? Of course, who wouldn’t?
If you are interested in the only satisfaction guaranteed home remedy, please visit our Urinary Tract Infection Home Remedies website. Our step by step treatment is researched based and guaranteed to work!