Ready for a hardcore diet to get lean in a matter of days? This diet is used by professional bodybuilders to prepare before the competition. It requires an iron willpower but guarantees 100% results.
Here is how it works:
* Normally this diet is followed for 3 days.
* Take in 6 equal tuna servings. Once each 2.5 – 3 hours.
* Drink as much water as possible. At least 3-4 liters. Water fills your stomach and helps you not to feel hungry. There is no limit. Drink as much as you can.
* Take at least twice a day some vitamins. This is crucial since you will not get much vitamins from tuna during this diet.
* You will need at least 1 to 1.5 grams of protein per pound of your weight (aroung 3 gram per kilogram). Tuna's remarkable as it contains 26 gram protein per 100 gram tuna. Here are two handy formulas to calculate your tuna serving size:
For kilogram calculation: (bodyweight * 3 * 100) / (6 * 26) = bodyweight * 300/156 = 1 tuna serving (in gram)
For pound calculation: bodyweight * 100/156 or bodyweight * 150/156 = 1 tuna servicing (in gram)
Do not think it is an easy task, but the harder the task, the greater the payoff. For beginners I suggest to start the diet on friday evening after the work and keep it for two days. The reason is that you can not control the regular food intake very well during a workday as you work normally 4 hours (or more) non stop and get only one break to eat. Moerover, two days diet is not as hardcore as 3 or 4 days diet. I recommend this for all beginners. If you can keep this diet for two days without problems, wonderful, you can keep it for one or two days more.
Stay strong and be aware of forbidden foods. Your energy levels may fall in the first 1.5 days. You may feel very weak as never before. This is the time of your spirit to stay as hard as iron and keep the diet! Your body will soon adapt and the strength will come back.
Personally, I am doing this diet at the weekend every 2-3 weeks. It helps to burn the extra fat I may have gained during that period. It is a wonderful way to stay lean 365 days a year!